Services Provided by Workers' Compensation
The following services are provided by the Workers' Compensation Division
to better serve Alabama employers:
- Brochures on the benefits of the Ombudsman Program, and on Workers'
Compensation insurance coverage for employers.
- 1-800-528-5166 number available for assistance.
- Third party administrative company information.
- Ongoing continuing education seminars.
- Workers' Compensation Posters.
- Provider fee schedules and negotiated agreements with hospitals.
- Staff available to explain law and rights that pertain to employers,
employees, and carriers.
- ORDER FORM: Form
to order WC Books, Rules and Schedules.
For further information on these services, contact the Workers' Compensation
Division at (334) 956-4044 or 1-800-528-5166.